- How many days you are actually going to need a completely new outfit. Write it down if you have to.
- Have you included 'core wardrobe' pieces in black, white and grey?
- Have you included lots of accessories that weigh very little but look oh so glamorous?
- What is the 'uniform' you will wear for walking around the city, on the beach, out and about sightseeing and for shopping?
- Are you going to be able to wash your clothes or have someone do it for you?
- Can you live with the fact that you may not have quite the right outfit for one occasion?
- Have you included easy care fabrics that dry quickly and dont need ironing?
On end of the bed lay out your trousers, then above the trousers put your tops, and above your tops put accessories. On the floor put your shoes. Can you see what I am getting at....? You may now be able to see that 'this goes with that, goes with this' to quote Sussan's!
By mixing and matching, you can potentially create quite a few different looks and outfits from very little. A must have to blend in with the crowd are your Plane Jane Travelling pants http://tinyurl.com/3zzo3t3 that can be worn during your flight, out for dinner, out and about shopping and sightseeing. Great non crease fabric, with a stylish bootleg and secret pocket.
Order them now and receive a free Plane Jane Travel Pack at no extra cost, and be the envy of your fellow travellers with a pair of these.
Now you can take out half the clothes and pack twice the money for shopping and presents to bring home to your loved ones!
Next tip...packing it all into a Carry-On suitcase and breezing through security checkpoints!